Thursday, March 1 at NOON (12 PM) PST.
SUMMER CAMP 2018 DATES
SUMMER CAMP 2018 PRICES
$480 Weeks B D E F G
$330 Weeks A & C
$450 Week H
$30 Flat Rate Bus Fee – *optional add-on
2018 Registration Video Tutorials
Registration for one camper
Registration for multiple campers
AYF Camp offers financial assistance to those who qualify. In order to apply for financial assistance please download the form below, fill it out and submit it along with the required attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25, 2018.
WAIT LIST POLICY:
AYF Camp receives more and more applications each year and had weeks sell out extremely quickly in the past few years. While it is our sincere desire to see everyone who wants to come to camp be able to, it just isn’t possible. Therefore, our simple registration policy is first applications received are first registered, in their respective order. However, we do offer a Waiting List to fill spots that suddenly become available. While we cannot guarantee a spot for anyone who signs up for the wait list, we know that at least some spots open up each week and more campers will be able to attend. The following is our wait list policy:
- If a week is full and you register your camper for a Wait List, you will receive an e-mail confirmation notifying you that your camper is on the Wait List.
- Our Wait List procedure is the same as our registration procedure, first applications received are first registered.
- If a spot becomes available, we will contact you by phone and/or e-mail. You will have 24 hours to respond. After that, we will contact the next person on the list.
- The Wait List application does not include a payment page. Should the camper move up from the Wait List, you will receive a phone call confirmation and a manual payment will be taken over the phone.
- We do not make any changes to the order of people on the Wait List. If your child can no longer attend camp for the summer you may not give their spot to someone of your choosing. We will personally call each person on the waiting list in the order their applications were received.
- If you have the ultimate flexibility, we have been able to accept campers as late as the day before camp begins. We acknowledge that this can potentially leave some summer plans up in the air and apologize for any inconvenience.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 per session, per camper, is part of the registration fee. The $200 per session, per camper deposit will not be refunded for any reason. All cancellations made within one week of the start date of your camper’s session will result in no refund or credit.
You are eligible for a partial refund of everything except the $200 non-refundable fee. (i.e. if you paid $480 for your child’s registration, you will receive a partial refund of $280).
- There will be no exceptions to our cancellation policy.
- Refunds are disbursed in the same form that payment was made.
- Homesickness does not qualify for refund purposes.
- Campers sent home due to behavior problems will not be refunded.
- Early departure due to previous plans and early pickup from the camp program will not be refunded.
- Refunds will not be issued should a camp session be canceled or cut short due to a natural disaster.