Bus Transportation: If your child has enrolled for the bus, then we ask you to please drop your child off in Hollywood at Rose & Alex Pilibos Armenian School 1615 N. Alexandria Ave. Los Angeles, California 90027 – NO LATER THAN 8:30 AM on the day beginning their camp session. Campers should be picked up at Rose & Alex Pilibos Armenian School between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM on the day ending their stay.
Personal Transportation: Campers pick up time is between 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM on the day ending their stay. New camper arrival time is also between 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM on the day beginning their camp session. Please be aware of NO PARKING signs on the street. The traffic laws are strictly enforced and cars that are illegally parked will be cited.
12:00 PM – MANDATORY PARENT DEPARTURE
Please Note: At no time will visitors be permitted at camp. The only period parents can visit are on Sundays during pick up and drop off hours.
Click above map for customized directions.
AYF Camp is located at: 22214 Big Pines Hwy Valyermo, CA 93563
Upon arrival to the camp site, parents dropping off and picking up their campers should pay close attention to street signs that list parking regulations. Please do not park anywhere on the street that says NO PARKING. The traffic laws are strictly enforced and cars that are illegally parked will be cited.
From San Fernando Valley:
- Take Golden State Freeway 5 North
- Take Antelope Valley Freeway 14 North
- Exit Pearblossom Highway 138, stay on the left side of the exit ramp
- Travel 5 miles and turn right to stay on Pearblossom Hwy 138
- Continue on Pearblossom Hwy 138 until Largo Vista Rd
- Largo Vista Rd. – State road N4, turn Right. (Large red tank to your right.)
- First stop sign, Big Pines Hwy, turn Left
- Continue for approximately 3.5 miles, AYF Camp Big Pines is on the right
East Los Angeles:
- Take the San Bernardino Freeway 10 East
- Take Barstow Freeway 15 North
- Exit CA-138 toward Palmdale/Silverwood Lake, stop sign turn Left
- CA-2 Angeles Crest Highway, toward Wrightwood, turn Left
- Pass Wrightwood, you will come to an information center, take the middle entrance on to Big Pines Hwy N4 (heading towards Jackson Lake)
- Continue on Big Pines Hwy, pass Jackson Lake, AYF Camp Big Pines is on the left